Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Going ga-ga over CHARMED

I know this entry is almost a decade late but what the heck, I still love it. Actually, a lot of my friends have been watching the series for quite a long time now. Im just not sure though if they've watched the series from its pilot episode. There were times in the past when I saw a couple of episodes but since I wasnt an avid follower, I didn't really know anything about the series except for t'was about three sisters being witches fighting evil using their powers. And when I got to watch an episode before, I always had a lotta questions to my friends on who's who... what's what.. etc.. The reason that I wasn't able to follow the series (even though I really like the plot and to think the setting is in San Fo) was that I havent watched the pilot season and for me, it really is hard to follow any series if you were'nt able to start it from the very beginning. The same reason I haven't followed FRIENDS. But just three weeks ago, my padmate bought CHARMED pilot season dvd's and i was able to watch some of the episodes and i'd say t'was really addicting. I even got late because of watching it. lolz.. I was able to understand who really they were and answered some my questions about the it. Last week, that same padmate of mine bought the second season dvd's and we already started watching it. Although I still miss some of the episodes, I still enjoyed those that I saw and I'd say I'm already loving the show. I love the concept, I love the sisters and I love Prue(Shannen Doherty). It's just so bad that the producers had to "kill" her character because according to my research(LOLZ).. Alyssa and Shannen just can't seem to work good together and one had to go. Alyssa tried to leave as well but since Shannen already told the producers she will leave the show, the producers asked Alyssa to stay. Anyways, it's just a frustration for me because Shannen's character is my favorite not to mention that she's also the sexiest and the prettiest for me among the sisters. Hmmm...

I think I'm going to watch the succeeding seasons even without Prue. **SOB** I'm not sure though if it's already on season 6 or 7 here in the Philippines; because in the US, Charmed is on its final season and is almost on their series finale.

Anyhow.... =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home