Sunday, June 26, 2005

lost...

di ko alam where i am now... im lost and im tryin to find my self... although i know where i really am.. i somehow think im nowhere... i try to look for myself and still can find it but ... why do i feel im lost? im sure of where i am now... i'm also sure of where i want to go... the only problem is, im not sure if the place i wanna go and the road i wanna take will let me go to that, let me take that... still i wanna try... still i wanna pursue... to whatever it might cost me... be it pain, tears... be it blood? i dont know... i always say i know what i want, i know where i wanna go... but i think that every single day, it changes... mind changes... but for now... this very moment... im certain... i know where my heart directs and leads me to... and no one can stop me from takin that direction... i'll take that road no matter what... that's as for me anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home